A copy of the programmes of study for KS1 and KS2 can be found below.
New Oscott have been awarded the School Games Gold Kite Mark for 4 consecutive years.
The award recognises our commitment to providing our children with high quality PE provision and a wealth of varied Extra curricular activities and competitions.
Our Vision Statement
Within the PE curriculum and School Sports, children will have developed physically, socially, emotionally and creatively. They will have good physical literacy to be able to lead a healthy, active lifestyle. They will do this through a range of physical activities.
When a child leaves New Oscott, they will show:
* The joy of moving and being Physically active
* The ability to work in a team
* The ability to solve problems
* The understanding and applying to lead a healthy lifestyle.
How will we do this?
* Through a varied curriculum that concentrates on objectives in our 4 key areas of PE (Physical, Social, Thinking and Healthy)
* Children to have the desire to take part in regular, weekly extra-curricular activity, that will support the development of physical skills, working as a team and leading a healthy lifestyle.
* Children to have the opportunity to represent the school in competition
How will we assess this?
1. We will assess every child against the age related expectations for each year group. Children will have award of Bronze, Silver and Gold in the following areas: Physically, Socially, Thinking and healthily.
Bronze = Below expected
Silver = Expected
Gold = Above expected
2. Record the number of children who take part in extra-curricular activity, including level 1, 2 and 3 competitions.
Please click on the below link for our Curriculum Support:
Please click on the below link for our Sports Premium:
Every child in Key Stage 1 and 2 will take part in assessment activities please click on the below links for more information.
Please click on the below link for our PE pupil survey 2016:
Please click on the below link for our Teacher CPD survey 2016:
The Gross Motor Team
- Parachute Popcorn
- Table Cricket
- Table Volleyball
- Target Shot
- Nessi Football
Bethany (Yr 4) and Charlie (Yr 4).
House Competitions 2016/2017