Welcome to Nursery
Please click on 'Welcome to Nursery' below to watch a video of your new teacher.
Welcome to our classroom
Please click on the images below to enlarge.
Full Time children are Hedgehogs
Part time children are Squirrels
Nursery Activities to do at Home
- Put my coat on and do my zip up
- Use the toilet independently
- Put my socks on
- Put my shoes on
- Use scissors to cut lines and shapes
- Get dressed by myself
- Wash my hands
- Count the stairs
- Find out how many knives, forks, spoons and cups you have
- Find objects with numbers on and name them
- Can you find a triangle in the house?
- Go on a shape hunt
- Who has the longest feet?
- Who has the smallest legs?
- Who is the tallest/shortest?
- Sort your toys into different groups – big/small, heavy/light or by colour
- Baking a cake – weighing ingredients
- Playing in the bath – capacity – using language full and empty
- Read a story
- Sing Nursery Rhymes and clap to the beat
- Find rhyming pairs – bat/cat etc.
- Draw a picture of your family and label it
- Draw some pictures of the things you have done at home and write a label for each one
- Go on a walk sound walk – what can you hear?